Monday 9 November 2009

Good Lucks to All Students

To All My Dear Students...

I had completed teaching you all the required skill --- Problem Solving Skill Module....
I had shared the required Problem Solving Skill in relation to normal life & working life and had shared many real working life experiences...
I had shared with you many tips that you should remember and use them in your working life...

I had taught and prepared you to become one niche employee in future work life who has great skill in Problem Solving...

I had done all the things that I can to equip you with necessary skill to become someone successful in future work life...

It is all up to you know....

My advice is....

You must apply the learning...
You must use the skill...
You must practice the skill...

You must aim high to become one niche person...
You decide your own destiny....

I want to see you grow and successful...
If you want any help... Do Ask...
Many people around would be able to offer help...

And... If you need my help... Do ask me... I will try my best to provide help...

All the best to you all... The BEST will WIN...

2 comments:

  1. helo sir..
    tq 4 teaching us
    and shared with us ur xperience
    i really appreciate ur teaching
    tq sooo much
    -ceo CVS(2)HSH 03-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khuzaimah...
    It was my pleasure doing that... I had enjoyed every bit of it...
    Best of lucks to all...
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete